Pages

Sep 16, 2009

things to do

I had a late start this morning, I was feeling kind of lazy. And the best
way to start a lazy morning is reading the newspaper (in bed) while drinking a big mug of coffee.
Oke, I feel a bit guilty here, there is no time to be lazy.... lots of things have to be done before I go of to work this afternoon. Do laundry, vacuum cleaning the floors, going to the shop for croceries, preparing diner.
You see, my boys do need to eat while I'm at work!
But I can't force myself to do any of those things. I rather be upstairs in my room. Finish a summer quilt, there is a deadline coming up! Finish a little Dutch girl. Sew triangels from squares..
I have to buy more of this fabric so I can make a larger quilt.

recess

I have to make  angels... I promised people an angel...they still are waiting!

angels waiting in line

I have two star points ready for a lonestar...only six to go.

2 points ready for lonestar

And then there is my cutting corner. I desperately need to declutter this area!

cutting corner

first things first....I better run to the store now!



16 comments:

...Nina Nixon... said...

A newspaper and coffee morning in bed is my idea of heaven though I am also in love with your angels - very adorable!

Hope your day is running to plan,

Nina x

Annie said...

Wow I just love your cutting corner/fabric store. What inspiration you must get from all those gorgeous fabrics. A x

Unknown said...

I feel just like you no time to be lazing around. But it sure sounds good. I love your cutting corner!

Red Pepper Quilts - Rita Hodge said...

Some days are like that! Enjoy it! Lazy mornings, coffee, and maybe some sewing - lovely!

Rita

Julie said...

Sometimes we just need a break from the world. Ok your boys need to eat but the rest can wait!

Have a wonderful Day and don't work to hard!

lheurebleue said...

en wij genieten van de resultaten van jouw niet-stofzuigen-en-niet-boodschappen doen ...

Rubyred said...

Hello, just found you! you have such a pretty little blog here!
Rachel x

LiLi M. said...

Heerlijk al die werkstukken! Ik geniet altijd zo van de productiviteit van jou en je zus. Maar morgen staat het stil hè? Op wat aankopen wellicht na dan. Heel veel plezier!

Unknown said...

Corry! What a wonderful surprise to have to go backwards in your posts to catch up! The happy moments of your life bring sunshine to my own! There must be some Dutch in me somewhere! Lovely cross stitch, another fabulous quilt begun as only you can do! Elizabeth

Rainy Day Gardener said...

I am at work, but enjoying my morning coffee out here on the West Coast...I love admiring all your colors and creations! Best to you as your are well into your day by now :) Jenni

Mãe da Rita said...

This morning I was feeling just like you...
But with my daughter there's no time to be lazing around!
I'm always on the run! :-)

Marianne said...

Tjonge zo veel projecten, geen wonder dat je tijd tekort komt. Waar heb je dat leuke meetlinten stof vandaan. Ik heb het wel eens op de amerikaanse blogs gezien maar was het in Nl nog nooit tegengekomen. Dat wordt in ieder geval een leuk zomerquiltje.

Levin said...

i love the sound of your lazy morning. our life has been a bit too busy for that - but I think this weekend is definately the time to relax with a good book in bed on sunday morning.
l
x

Unknown said...

You need more hours in the day I think :)

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Lots of great things happening in your sewing room! Love all your works in progress.

MARCIE said...

So glad to see a cutting table that looks like mine! But clean up is good too!