Pages

Apr 1, 2010

April and swap gifts

A new Month....

April

Brings a new page....
and a new saying....

April

Here are he gifts I recieved from my spring swap partner Chris.
She made me a beautiful bag. It's perfect to hold my crochet or sewing work
so I can take it along where ever I go.
- Thanks Chris! -

swap gifts for me from Chris
 
I love the fat quarters and the gorgeous tulips card.
-*-*-*-*-
This is what I made for Chris. It's a Spring chicken egg warmer.

Spring chicken

I made one a decade ago and ust recently re-found the pattern again.

Spring chicken
 
I think it will look lovely on the Easter breakfast table.
So I made one for me too..

easter eggs
Only a few days until Easter and despite all good intentions
to make decorations myself...nothing to show you so far.
So I think I'll  put my good intentions in the closet for next year
and go visit the Hema for something nice, right now!

16 comments:

Annie said...

What lovely swap items. You clever people :-)
Hope you have a really great Easter.
A x

Twiglet said...

Your Spring Chicken is gorgeous! I am sure your swap friend will be delighted.

Fallon said...

Both very generous! I love you chicken!

Anonymous said...

Like me you received a lovely bag!
Love your chicken. :)
Vivienne x

LiLi M. said...

Haha, onder de lantaarn is het stikkedonker zeggen ze toch altijd?! Ik ken het hoor, meestal heb ik wel van alles opgestuurd voor swaps en zit ik zelf nog zonder decoratie. Nou ja, dan is de Hema er goed mee.

lheurebleue said...

ik heb bij de hema een lief paastasje gekocht waarin mijn handwerk precies past.
prettige paasdagen!

Hi! My name is erica. Would you be my friend? said...

I love the chicken! I'm very fond of chickens and have a decent number of chickens decorating my house.

I know all about intentions. Right now I just feel like sitting around and doing nothing! :)

Hope you had a nice trip!

Lee D said...

cute egg warmer. I have my Hema eggs out.

Julie said...

Nice bag! I love the chicken and the eggs.

Happy Easter!

hetty said...

I love your spring chicken egg warmer!

Michaja said...

Jullie hebben elkaar wel vervend zeg! Je kip is super super super leuk!!!
Fijne dagen

Michaja said...

by the way mijn moeder heeft het matroesjka poppetje nog voor me weten te vinden bij de blokker!!!

Mary Ann said...

Hi Corry! What great swap gifties! A wonderful bag and your hen is so cute! This swap has been lots of fun! Thanks so much for hosting it! A very Happy Easter to you and your family!!

Lucia said...

I love your spring chicken is adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sewkalico said...

Beautiful gifts both given and received!

anne from finland said...

The chicken is great! Have a Happy Easter!