Pages

May 28, 2007

leftover bird

bookcover front

Full of new energy that I’ve got from last week break, I made this book cover today.
The little bird was a leftover from an appliqué quilt that I made for our daughter. I always thought she wasn’t interesting in quilts because she didn’t showed much of attention for what I was doing. But she likes the quilt with the birds, it hangs in her living room now. Next time I will make some pictures and show it here.
I'm making good progress on the appliqué quilt (last post), I'm still on schedule!!


detail bookcover

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, how cute, i love her chubby little body. I love these book covers, do you use them for recipe books, or journals and things like that?

Fiona said...

Hi Corry, thanks for visiting my blog - I love the look of yours too - I'll come back and visit.
P.S. I would have replied to your comment but it comes up as 'no-reply' on e-mail.

Anonymous said...

Its so cute :)

Anonymous said...

I love this! I am not clever enough to make a book cover, but I love the inspiration I get from your quilt.

Nicole said...

That book cover is just adorable! Your applique is wonderful too. I love the lace and buttons and little embellishments.

kristin said...

how adorable!!