Pages

May 1, 2007

Notebook cover

P5020788

We just had the perfect weekend. It's still nice weather, no rain yet, so we have to water the plants on time to prevent them from drying out.
I made this cover for a notebook last saterday, when I was sitting outside enjoying the sun. The little basket with apples are in cross-stitch from a pattern that I found in an old samplerbook. The fabrics that I used are from kaffe fasset. I had some leftovers from an other project. I think the result looks lovely, (though I say so myself).


P5020778
notebook front



notebook back
Notebook back

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty notebook!

kristin said...

it's wonderful!! love the lively colors :)...and that cross-stitch book with the tree has really caught my eye...looks like one i would DEFINATELY try!

Anonymous said...

You're right...very lovely!

Stitchingpink said...

I love this!