Thank you, thank you, thank you each and every one of you for visiting and commenting.
Boy, o boy…did you have some great tips and solutions for my storage and tidying up problems!!
I tried to make a top 10 of the most workable tips that will work for me.
1. Close the door! Ha,ha, like this one…
2. Move to a bigger room. I would love to move but I think I’ve the largest room already!
3. lots of shelves.
4. Make tidying up fun with all kind of pretty boxes, tins, baskets.
5. Keep everything grouped together in pots and little dishes like needles, pins, buttons, pencils, scissors....
6. Store everything by colors.
7. Use see through boxes.
8. Put things away when you are done for the day. Wish I had more discipline!
9. Throw away what you don't use. I rather giveaway.
10. Don’t buy new stuff.…What!! No shopping?...how about my fabric addiction??
I can’t show you the after photo’s … I haven’t finished the job yet.
But I have two winners drawn for the giveaway. I used the true random number generator.
The winners are:: Virginia And Nina.
And she wrapped the quilt in some lovely red, blue and white fabrics!! Thank you again Barbara……!