Pages

Aug 6, 2007

trip around the world

We had a lovely hot, sunny weekend and therefore I don't have much to show here. I spend all of my lazy time outside doing as little as possible! It's just so nice to be outside again after a very wet July!

trip around the world
Trip around the world in my backyard. (Trip around the world is the name of the pattern.)

This tablecloth started of originaly as a quilt. I made the top years ago but after that was done I didn't feel much to quilt it anymore. So I choose the easy way out and sew a backing fabric against the top and .... there was my tablecloth!
Now I use it on my table outside. So when the sun is shining, like it shines today it gives me that extra summer feeling!

Have a nice day, until next time, now I'm off again for another lazy day!

11 comments:

Mary said...

Hi
Love the tablecloth Enjoy whats left of summer

Unknown said...

What a pretty outdoor tablecloth, enjoy the lovely weather.

Belvie said...

Beautiful tablecloth. Glad the weather is such that you can enjoy time outdoors. Wish it were that way here, but today is to be so hot...97F with heat index well into the 100's. I'm ready for fall!!

Leanne said...

I wish I was with you, oh I love the summer. Great tablecloth.

Anonymous said...

Well it makes a beautiful tablecloth :)

Jenny said...

I love your fabric choices. It cheers me up from way over here!

Rose Marie said...

Love your tablecloth and perfect for a backyard picnic!

Judy said...

Very clever idea to make a tablecloth. It is very lovely. I have been needing to get some sewing projects done but haven't had the desire to. It must be the weather and just being summer.

(Angie) Norththreads: said...

This is gorgeous, & I love your color combinations!!!
~cheers~
Angie

qusic said...

pretty pretty, I love the colours, so cheerful and the flower fabric is adorable.

Tanya Willis Anderson said...

Wow - that is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

Tanya