Pages

Mar 11, 2010

surprises and a cute little girl


Today I have been babysitting luca. She's oma's little girl and such a joy!
We've been to the garden center to buy flowers.
And when we came home there was a large envelope lying on the doormat.
In it was a fantastic quilt magazine, a gorgeous card and delicious chocolate.
Thank you so much Nina...you are so kind.

presents from Nina
 
 Already there are beautiful surprise gifts send and received
It's so great to see all your pretty swap pictures.
We would love for you to add them to our flickr group.
And please ladies remember the deadline!!
Personaly I'm not that good with deadlines..but..
I've send one package today to Wendy
And Chris yours is coming very soon too!

wrapped and ready to send 

And since a picture is worth a thousand words
I'll let this one do the talking.

Luca 19 months

Groeten,

21 comments:

meri said...

Ooooooooh!So sweet!So pretty!
The time flies so quickly, Corry!
I remember so well when you've announced her birth...
Congratulations, Corry you must be very proud

LiLi M. said...

Oooh wat een schatje!! Wat vliegt de tijd toch, zo een babietje, zo een echt meisje met alles d'r op en d'r aan! Heeft ze nou al haar eigen auto ook? Geniet van elkaar!

Rainy Day Gardener said...

Surprise packages at the door and a day with your granddaughter..Perfect :) Have a wonderful day!

Karin said...

Oooh, wat een lekker ding ;)
Wat zal je daar trots op zijn!

~X~ Karin

His said...

Hihi, hier loopt er ook zo eentje! *en ook altijd met mama's sleutels als ze ze te pakken kan krijgen*
Wat een lekker ding!

Bertie said...

Aren't little Dutch girls absolutely gorgeous, and wonderful to have such a treasure.

life in red shoes said...

What a wonderful gift!
And Luca is so sweet, she reminds me of a Hanna Anderson model :)

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Little Luca looks adorable! Have a great weekend, Lisa

sewkalico said...

I can see what she is Oma's special little girl! She is so cute!

Kris said...

She is so lovely! So grown up too. Time really flies, doesn't it? Glad you had such a great day!

Annie said...

What a beautiful little girl. I'm certain you are very proud of her. My Grandaughter is 16 months now and her little sister is due in just 4 weeks so it's such an exciting time.
A x

Valentina said...

Corry, wat een lief meiske!
She is adorable, what a blessing!
I mailed my Spring Surprise this morning,
:)
How fun!
Thank you so much for organizing this for us!
Valentina

hetty said...

What a wonderful day! Great mail and a wonderfully cute granddaughter! I'm just wondering... how old do you have to be in Holland to drive a car?

Heidi said...

Jeetje! Wat gaat de tijd snel. Luca is al een liefe grote meid. Leuk om met z'n post thuis te komen.

Hugs en groetjes ~
Heidi

Splashes of Pink and Mint said...

Nou, je bent terecht een trotse oma hoor, wat een engeltje!!!!
Fijn weekend, lekker neuzen in je nieuwe bladen, heerlijk!

Martha said...

Oh my goodness...she is sooooo cute!!

EllensCreativePassage said...

What a beautiful toddler!! She is so sweet! I just got my package today from New Zealand and it is wonderful! I will post pics today!

Levin said...

what a gorgeous girl!
l
x

RosaMaría said...

she is so beautiful!!!!

Hi! My name is erica. Would you be my friend? said...

Such a sweet little girl! Sounds like you had a perfect day! :)

Anonymous said...


.........Nice..^_^v...........