Pages

Feb 4, 2008

Sweet gifts in pink

Remember these most adorable little birds from a post early in January. They are cups and are available in the DE stores in exchange for (many)coffee-points.
And guess what came in the mail saterday.....yes, many coffee-points! The oh so sweet Nicolette from "devliegendekoe" blog did sent me a suprise package. There where two thick envelopes in full with coffee-points. Wow am I happy with those...yeah!
She also wrote a cute cow card and to spoil me completely she made me a beautiful painting! I totaly adore this one! It's one of her designs she made for the 'pink ribbon quilt'.
made by Nicolette

See the little bird on the painting? It gave me the inspiration I desperatly needed.
So, thank you so much Nicolette for your most generous gifts and for giving me new inspiration. You'll be seeing some results soon!

made by Nicolette

I'm also busy making a valentine gift for my swap partner Mary. Hopefully I can bring it to the post office soon.
And some knitting news....I'm almost finished with writing the star pattern in English....finaly!!

Have a great week!

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't it great to receive something unexpected?? It is really cute!! Have a great day!

Felicia said...

Aw, sweet bird :)

Cotton Picker said...

Hello, I am a new reader of your blog. I love it and will keep coming back.

Anonymous said...

*S*C*H*A*T*T*I*G*!*
Oooooooooooooo! Dat kleine vogeltje!

Levin said...

so glad you got your points - those cups are just adorable.
nicolette is wonderfully generous - not only the points but the beautiful painting too. she is not only generous, but also very talented!
goodluck with your crafting - may you be inspired for a long, long time.
l
x

Barbara said...

you have very good friends!!!

Mrs Moog said...

Wow!! Those cups are so beautiful and how kind of Nicolette!!
Her picture is gorgeous too! I can't wait to see what your inspiration leads to :)

Lesley xx

dutchcomfort said...

Isn’t it great when we are able to inspire each other? Have fun with your gifts!!

Locket Pocket said...

What a lovely parcel to receive! Have fun! Lucy x

Splashes of Pink and Mint said...

Wat lopen er toch nog lieve mensen rond op deze aardbol! Wat een prachtig schilderijtje! En ook weer leuk dat je daar je inspiraite uit kunt halen! En.... heb je bijna je kopjes bij elkaar gespaard?

Luísa Silva said...

Lovely gifts. I'm curious about what you said about the bird and a new inspiration!!!

Beemoosie said...

What lovely gifts and you did such a lovely job using the bird on your towels!

Linda Robertus said...

Hi Corry, I tagged you! You can read the rules on my blog!
Groetjes uit Brisbane,
Linda

Unknown said...

So can you buy the cups now?

meggie said...

Love the cups.
What a lovely gift you got. I love the little bird too.

Chookyblue...... said...

cute cups.......and I just love those pics that Nicolette did for the quilt.......

Pollipop said...

i love the cups, the print on them is lovely.

Amy Yang said...

Those cups are swesome. I love them! Wish I knew what coffee points were so I could get some, lol :)